Certified planting material from Holland
Dutch nursery De Kemp
We represent Dutch nursery De Kemp B.V., it specializes in production of asparagus, strawberries and red currant planting material. All plants are grown in greenhouses and on 150 hectares of nursery in the Netherlands. All material is certified by NAK Tuinbouw. The NAK inspections ensure the origin, true-to-typeness and plant health.
Rovada is a late ripening currant with long clusters and perfect, large and shiny berries.
• Harvest time: end of July – start of August
• Very productive variety, firm, nice fruits
• Good shelf life
• Available with 1, 2 or 3 branches
• Sensitive to rain, so a cover is recommended
• Susceptible to leaf diseases